Monday, January 13, 2014

Love.....the Rustic Baker Autumn Collection

So Autumn or Fall for my American readers brings out my love of spices, pumpkin purée and lots of cosy food. My celebration season really starts here. From Halloween, Bonfire Night, Thanksgiving, Winter Solstice, Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, my birthday and now Youngest Ones birthday. It is a glorious season for me and the family gets to eat my bakes. I simply love pumpkin purée. This love affair started a few years ago when I just used to make pumpkin loaf or pumpkin cupcakes but has taken me to pumpkin pies and macarons. Yum. I also sought out Southern Living magazine that my Mum sent over for me. I drooled at the gorgeous bakes and couldn't wait to experiment. Gotta love Autumn.

These are the best of the bakes this season: Croissants, Purple Meringue, Vanilla Cupcakes, Gingerbread House, Chocolate Macarons, Blackberry Apple Loaf, Millionaire Shortbread, Croissants mark 2, Apple Fantans, New York Cheesecake, Profiteroles with Vanilla Chantilly cream &  Ganache, Pumpkin Spice Macarons, Strawberry Macarons, Quorn Mince & Vegetable pie, Pumpkin Roulade, Apple pie, Halloween Cookies, Pumpkin Duffins, Townies, Chocolate Beetroot Cake, Marmalade Parkin, Pumpkin Pie. <br />








No comments:

Post a Comment