Monday, January 13, 2014

Love.....the Rustic Baker Summer Collection

I love being The Rustic Baker. I love trying new things out. I especially love and am slightly frightened by the fact that I am going to apply for the Great British Bake Off. Even if I get nowhere it's all good. So many people and I am sure that it is a tough job to find the right combination of skilled bakers. Still I have enjoyed my reseach and development phase! So by season, starting with Summer picking up from where I have left off, these are some of the best I have baked: Lemon Lime Loaf, Choc Peanut Butter Cookies, Marshmallow Fluff Flapjacks, Vegan Lemon Cake, Ginger Cake, Blackberry Pimms Summer Cupcakes, Coffee Walnut Traybake, Blackberry Apple Crumble Tart, Fruit Scones, Fudge Shortbread, Choc Cupcakes, Plaited Milk Loaf and Choc Macarons

No comments:

Post a Comment